Proactive people management to benefit your organisation
Our strategic HR services help you to manage your employees so you’re all working towards the same goal: the needs of the organisation. Strategic HR can affect every aspect of the employment relationship, including job roles, working hours and pay, to bonuses and job performance measures. An effective HR strategy allows you to work in partnership with your staff, giving them a satisfying role that also benefits your business.
As part of a strategic HR service, our team can take on some, or all of these roles:
- Acting as strategic partner to the business
- Helping your organisation to formulate and implement an HR strategy
- Generating strategic capability by ensuring that organisations have the skilled, committed and well-motivated employees they need to achieve sustained competitive advantage
- Helping organisations devolve responsibility for the management of staff to line managers including management training where appropriate
- Guiding change management projects
Our team will do this by:
- Supporting the organisation through periods of change
- Ensuring you meet the legal requirements expected of an employer
- Minimising the risk of employment disputes
- Controlling the employment relationship
- Providing a clear vision of human resources in the organisation
- Establishing workforce flexibility to enhance organisational performance
If you feel strategic HR support could be of benefit to your business please contact us on 0191 516 6815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll advise you on the next step.