Operate a safe and legally compliant workplace with health and safety services
If you need a one-off health and safety audit, or on-going support with a ‘competent person’ to hand, our health and safety service ensures you operate a compliant environment at all times.
We have fully qualified, experienced health and safety professionals, who can advise and support your organisation – giving you added peace of mind.
Our Health and Safety service includes:
- A health and safety survey of premises, processes, procedures and the provision of a report on the findings including (where necessary) an improvement plan
- A full review of existing documentation and recommendations for improvement
- Remote support via telephone and/or email on any health and safety issues
- Notification of any changes to legal requirements on health and safety
- Risk assessments
- Regular updates and information on all health and safety related issues
- Health and safety training
With the right health and safety in place, you can ensure:
- The requirements of insurance companies are satisfied
- That you meet legal requirements expected of an employer
- Risk is reduced of any costly compensation claims
- Increased control of health and safety matters
- The risk of enforcement action for legal non-compliance is minimised
- Compliance with ‘The Management of Health and Safety Regulations 1999, regulation 7″ which requires all employers to have competent health and safety advice.
If you feel health and safety support could be of benefit to your business please contact us on 0191 516 6815 or email us today at email@example.com.