HR Workshop – How to Manage Disciplinary & Grievance
As an employer, you are most able to manage disciplinary and grievance issues in your workplace if you:
- Understand your legal rights as an employer and the rights of those working for you
- Have a well-written contract of employment which incorporates disciplinary and grievance
- Know how to utilise the above as-and-when a situation arises
Here at Professional People Management, we have a vast amount of experience in this area and have recently developed a half-day workshop for employers and managers which will help you understand the law and how not to fall foul of it.
Our next workshop will take place Wednesday 24 January at The North East Business and Innovation Centre, Sunderland at a price of £90 + VAT.
This workshop covers:
- An understanding of the legal framework within which businesses operate
- What constitutes a fair and unfair dismissal
- The law on discrimination and “protected characteristics”
- How to manage disciplinary and grievance in the workplace
To book your place please call us on 0191 516 6815, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.